Muck Boots set out to build the most protective, most comfortable, most reliable boots on the planet—no matter what the conditions. And The Original Muck Boot Company® was born providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades Muck Boots has had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test its products in every single element—because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That’s why Muck Boots designed each of their styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition—so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.
Men’s Realtree EDGE® Apex PRO
Vibram AGAT Insulated Boot
The Apex Pro Collection is built for high endurance cool and cold weather pursuits requiring a more athletic and agile boot. Offered in two heights/variations, 13 inch and a 16 inch, with the 16 inch boot being insulated for added warmth protection. The Apex Pro 16 inch Insulated features our new and improved Thermal Regulating Fleece. TR Fleece is a revolutionary open-fiber technology that wicks away moisture 33% better than a standard synthetic fleece. 100% waterproof, 100% MUCKPROOF with a Vibram® Arctic Grip A.T. Traction Lug outsole for segment leading grip on variable and icy terrain. Strategically placed rubber overlays provide additional protection along the shin and forefoot without adding unnecessary weight.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm Neoprene Bootie for Comfort and Performance
- Pull Tab Provides Easy On/Off
- Thermo Regulating (TR) Fleece, a revolutionary open-fiber technology that wicks away moisture 33% better than a standard synthetic fleece to maintain a comfortable temperature range
- Dual Density Footbed with Memory Foam for Long Lasting Comfort
bioDEWIX™Dry Footbed Insert Topcover with NZYM™ for Odor Control and Moisture Management
- Lightweight EVA Midsole for All Day Comfort and Support
- Combining Vibram®’s All-New Arctic Grip All Terrain with XS Trek Evo and their New Traction Lug
- Technology for Added Durability and Grip on Wet and Dry Surfaces, Improving Traction by up to 25%
- Comfort Range: -20°F to 50°F / -30°C to 10°C