Each new pair of Kamik footwear comes withover 120+ years of history and expertise. That’s not to say we’re old fashioned. Even after over a century of proven quality, we’re still looking for new, sustainable ways to improve— from Kamik’s manufacturing process right down to the finished product. It’s a longstanding commitment to keeping feet warm, dry, comfortable, and happy.
Innovative DRI-CAVE™ Technology helps removes moisture for ultimate warmth and comfort. All of the materials and seams (visible and invisible) are specially treated with waterproof tapes and sealants to block moisture and keep feet totally dry. The waterproof bottom provides a great barrier between feet and snow or water, enabling you to stay dry no matter the weather. Kamik’s proprietary waterproof membrane prevents any water/snow from getting in, keeping feet dry, wherever the journey takes you.
The SNOWGEM Winter Boot
Our Snowgem winter boots feature seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep feet dry and HEAT-MX™ insulation for next-level warmth. Whether you’re shovelling out your car or snowshoeing with the family, go ahead and work up a sweat, thanks to their removable comfort insoles with odor-control treatment.
- Height: 10 inches
- Weight: 1.62 lbs per pair
- Circumference: 101⁄2 inches (size 7 )
- Comfortable down to -40°F
- Seam-sealed waterproof genuine leather and nylon upper
- ISA TanTec’s LITE™ eco-friendly leather
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Waterproof gusset tongue
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture-wicking fleece lining
- Removable, EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- Heel counter lug for easy removal and snowshoe strap retention
- ICEKISS dual-density synthetic rubber outsole
Self-cleaning tread design for superior stability and traction