You don’t have to be a cattle rancher or a James Dean type to pull off a pair of cowboy boots. There are many different styles, shapes, sizes, and materials for all personalities and occasions. Cowboy boot styles range from dress boots, which can be made from exotic materials like ostrich or caiman alligator, to work boots designed to take a beating.
While most cowboy boots are made from leather, there are lots of different types to choose from. They have full grain leather, top grain leather, and synthetic & hybrid materials like Ariat’s Ariat’s VentTEK boots wich have mesh panels in the shaft to make them more breathable on hot days.
Futurity Boon Western Boot
Designed in collaboration with 26x World Champion Cowboy Trevor Brazile, the Relentless collection of Futurity boots is a modern take on tradition for today’s cowgirl. With a cutter toe, roughout foot, and bright, bold shaft, this punchy pair is guaranteed to turn heads. Superior comfort and stability, plus an extra layer of heel-to-toe cushioning, keeps you on your toes.
- ATS® technology provides ergonomic support whether you’re on your feet or in the saddle
- TekStep provides toe-to-heel cushion for comfort
- Genuine leather foot and upper
- Removable All Day Cushioning insole
- Hand-nailed and color stained leather sole
- Duratread™ heel tap
- Resoleable Goodyear welt construction
- Six-row stitch pattern
- Pull holes
- Easy pull-on style